'OLTRE MARE' Maisonettes are located on the highest point of Chora, the capital of Astypalaia, on the precise location where the Venetian Count Giovanni Querini built his castle (the Castle of Astypalaia) back in 1207 A.C.
Inspired from the Venetian heritage of the island, the 'OLTRE MARE' maisonettes offer the very same view of the sea that captured Count Querini - as a matter of fact their name translates into "Beyond the Sea" - and when looking back one sees the imposing Castle at a breath's distance.
The access to the houses is very convenient as they can be reached either by car from the road that is right underneath the houses or on foot through the narrow streets of Chora.
- The complex consists of 4 independent maisonettes that were built according to the local architectural style where white meets the blue of the Aegean Sea in every detail of the complex. The interior of the houses has been decorated with a lot of personal style and character.
- Every maisonette is 58 to 75 sq.m. and can sleep 3 to 6 persons. They are all built on two levels.
- They all dispose of Air Conditioning, a dining room,a living room, a fully equipped kitchen and bathrooms.
- All houses have their balconies and verandas.
- Parking space upon arrangement.
- Cleanliness and change of sheets/towels included in rental price.